Woman Shocked to Death While Receiving a Call on Her iPhone 5

Posted by nurul windah Sabtu, 26 Oktober 2013 0 komentar
A new information I stumbled upon not too long was a shocking one; one that is almost unbelievable.

It was said that a woman was electrocuted to death while making a call on her iPhone 5. 

According to CNET, a 23 day old Chinese woman by the appoint Ma Ailum from China's Xinjiang region was allegedly electrocuted what time she answered a call while charging her iPhone 5 as reported by the Chinese based news agency Xinhua.

According to Apple's spokes person, the company is "deeply saddened to gain knowledge of this tragic fight and offer our condolences to the Ma family". Apple "will fully investigate and cooperate with establishment in this matter".

We own of avenue heard of iPhone 5 getting earnestly stormy what time in consume and charging. We own furthermore heard malfunctioning iPhone 5 follow-on in it getting burnt. However, iPhone 5 electrocuting someone to death while charging and answering a call? Its a chief and almost unbelievable.

Consequently, it would be really central representing Apple to conduct a thorough investigation into this fight and nominate the known aware of the results of such investigation.


TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Woman Shocked to Death While Receiving a Call on Her iPhone 5
Ditulis oleh nurul windah
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://apk-viewer.blogspot.com/2013/10/woman-shocked-to-death-while-receiving.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of apk viewer.